Master Medium 17ml
A Master Medium for acrylic paints is a type of acrylic medium that can be added to acrylic paint to change its properties and make it behave more like oil paint. It can be used to increase the paint's ability to level, increase its transparency, extend color, increase integrity, ease the flow of paint, extend its drying time, and add flexibility and adhesion.
Valid for brush and airbrush.
Content: 1x 17ml bottle
How to mix master medium with acrylic paints
Here is a general guideline on how to mix acrylic mediums with acrylic paints:
- Begin by squeezing a small amount of medium onto your wet palette.
- Add a small amount of paint to the medium, and mix them together using a hobby paintbrush.
- Gradually add more paint to the mixture, continuing to mix until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Keep in mind that the more medium you add, the more the paint will be affected by the medium's properties, such as increasing the drying time or transparency.
- It's advisable to start with small quantities and gradually increase the amount of medium as needed to achieve the desired consistency and effect.